Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Internship
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Levallois-Perret
6-month Internship | From July to December 2021 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250€ - 1550€ monthly based on study level |
Before starting... What does our recruitment process look like?
After applying to the offer by filling your CV information:
If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview. The recruiter you meet with be getting to know you better so they can capture the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential.
Finally, you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. She or he will help you to best prepare your final interview!
Discover Digital @ L’Oréal
Let's start with the numbers:
· Our E-Commerce: 4,6 Billion Euros in sales, +52,4% sales growth,
· Our Media: 3rd World Wide Advertiser & already 50% of our media speding in digital
· Our Data: 1,3 Billion visits on our websites
“Our ambition is to make L’Oréal the beauty tech champion” says Jean Paul Agon. As digital is growing so fast, we are moving to new frontiers to reinvent the beauty experience at the digital age. We are moving from a product company leader in its industry to build the champion in beauty tech.
You’ve read the articles, watched the videos and seen the hype, and now it is your chance to join a digital first company and be part of the beauty tech revolution.
With opportunities specializing in CRM, Social & Influence, Open Innovation, Digital Marketing, Tech, Data Science, Digital IT, and E-Commerce, as well as 36 international brands to choose from, there is something for everyone in the digital world at L’Oréal France (we can discuss what area your particaurly interested in during your telephone interview).
So what does your job look like?
You will be located on the French Market for the Luxury Division with a Multi-brands vision
· Work hand in hand with the ecommerce manager and the webmasters to manage and create the ecommerce animation plan (banner creation, promotion, emerchandising, new offers, new content landing pages, SEO, good knowledge of Photoshop is a plus)
· Bring ideas to drive conversion and give suggestions to the ecommerce manager to achieve the objective, thanks to the knowledge of working with multiples brands
· Coordinate with Webmasters, Acquisition & CRM brand owners to deliver 360 animations
· Work with the RGM team to capitalize all the best practices
· Continuously optimize the products pages & the categories to help drive conversion and a good experience onsite (SEO, UX)
· Build a strong and detailed monitoring in collaboration with ecommerce managers, RGMs, Acquisition Team & Data Analys leveraging all the tools at your disposal (Google Analytics, SFCC, GCP)
CONVERSATION RATE OPTIMISATION / UX IMPROVEMENTS
· Create and monitor the AB testing strategy, related to the animation plan
· Be innovative and bring new ideas to create new tests
CONSULTING INTERNS SQUAD EVERY FRIDAY
· Work with others interns on various strategic subjects for the Luxe Division
· Build knowledges and expertises on differents digital subjects, work with multiple brands and people from various sectors
· A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation on this either!
· Fluent French
· Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
· People oriented. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
· Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen!) or a salon owner on the high street, you treat everyone the same.
· Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
· Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you!