6-month Internship | From July or September 2021 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250€ - 1550€ monthly based on study level | Many opportunities
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling your CV information:
- You will talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary administrative elements
- And then you will receive an email to answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidates having answered Seedlink are prioritized).
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (Individual or Collective). Whether it is an assessment center or an individual interview, the recruiter you meet with be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential. Our recruiters will have many roles they are recruiting for, so the more precise and authentic you are, the more the recruiter will be able to propose you the assignment that best meets your aspirations.
3°/ Finally, you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. She or he will help you to best prepare your final interview!
Dive into the life of one division!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you. During your internship, you will have the chance to discover the secrets of a division and the reasons for its success:
Consumer Product Division: embrace the universe of a fast-paced environment which accounts for 50% of L’Oréal turnover and have an impact on the products you will see on the shelves of your next-door supermarket
Luxury division: high-quality formulas, breath-taking experiences, premium and personalized products are the key for the timeless success of our 22 international luxury brands
Active cosmetics division: health is the future of beauty. Turning science into beauty is the mantra of our 6 Active Cosmetics brands, and this has been made possible thanks to our powerful innovation & the passion of our professional experts such as dermatologists, pharmacists and medical advisers.
Professional Products Division: the historical division of L’Oréal is now all about transformation, disruptive trends and colorful creativity. Our brands from Professional Products Division live through the expertise of our hair dressers & beauty specialists, distributing our 10 diverse brands through beauty and hair salons
What do we offer you here?
Join our Retail Design Teams!
Within a retail design team, you will be able to use your most creative skills to convert a brand’s DNA into innovative customer experience on the different point of sales.
As a real project leader, you will have the opportunity to work on different missions:
- Adapting retail concepts according to the distribution area, channel & customer profile
- Creation of sales expression points for products, Design & Development of Permanent PLV solutions, staging books, podiums & windows…
- Strategy definition & operational development of visual merchandising guidelines:
- Leading the collaboration with design agencies/freelance from creative brief to artwork production and manage internal and external stakeholders
- SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator, mock-up production, Power Point presentations
- A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) specialized in Retail Design or Architecture - No marge of negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
- Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
- People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen! ) or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
- Monthly Salary : 1.250€ (for Master 1), 1.400€ (for Master 2), 1.550€ (for MBA)
- Unlimited access to the L’Oréal “MyLearning Platform” to boost your competencies development
- VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop to buy and test our products