In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 88.000 employees and 36 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Prada etc.
In L'Oréal Hellas, we are a team of more than 750 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
Data Analyst Consumer Products Division
L’Oréal Hellas is the leading company in beauty across the country and is a workplace for entrepreneurs, innovators, and ambitious professionals ready to cooperate with a diverse group of people! For people who can thrive via developing the business with our clients, some of the best beauty destinations in Greece.
Are you creative and daring? Are you demanding and ready to make a difference?
Then review the below job requirements and do not wait! Apply now and we will review your CV asap.
The L’Oréal Hellas Data Analyst …
• Applies data analysis techniques to track and improve L’Oréal Market Share & Category Development
• Analyses client, brand & category performance and Market Share, providing consumer insights & market intelligence
• Collects and publishes clear data requirements and standards for new and existing projects
• Performs GAP Analysis for business and examines scenarios for various aspects of the business
• Performs consistent and reliable data monitoring and data reporting, collaborating with sales team
• Makes information accessible and useful to stakeholders through automations and data visualization tools (power BI)
• Identifies trends & insights from data combining multiple datasets
• Communicates effectively and presents and depicts the outcomes of their findings succinctly and clearly to business stakeholders
If you feel excited by this job opportunity then go through the below job criteria and you are one step closer to joining L’Oréal Hellas:
• Bachelor’s degree as a base.
• Ideally 3 years of similar experience preferably in beauty and/or FMCG sectors
• Consumer-centric mindset
• Strong analytical and data management skills
• Ability to work with clarity, accuracy and precision
• Able to communicate complex insights simply and clearly
• Results orientation and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Ambition to thrive in a dynamic, ambitious, fast-paced work environment.
• Strong collaboration skills and act as a team player
We do offer a thrilling experience! At L'Oréal we empower people who are ready to take on challenging endeavors, to defend their convictions, to be resilient and to leave their own mark. We also offer a competitive remuneration package, according to your qualifications, including bonus scheme.
We cannot wait to read your CV and possibly meet you!