When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen.
Join the #1 Beautytech company and build the future of L’Oréal together!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HRBP! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the hiring manager.
We´re looking for the next
- Strategic customer partnership: e-commerce mass market share, offline mass market share. E-commerce growth, costumer contribution by category.
- Assortment & price: heros SKUS, top 4 clients, average selling price, promo elasticity
- Supply: heros available online, stock outs monthly
- Content & services: Heros in top 5 search results, skus with media
- Traffic/media & events: e-commerce media pure players, e-comm media spend on heros, ROAS, etc.