LUXE Supply Chain
Sr Analyst –Data Analytics
For more than a century, L’Oreal has devoted its energy, innovation and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L’Oreal means joining our mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world. A company founded on Science, we continually explore new territories and invent products of the future, while drawing inspiration from beauty rituals the world over. Our formula: Diversity Plus Inclusion equals Innovation and Success. Drawing on the diversity of our multinational teams and the richness and the complementarity of our brand portfolio, Beauty remains our commitment. L’Oréal has made the universalization of beauty its project for the years to come, offering beauty for all. At the heart of our activities lies the ambition to lead by example with high ethical standards and the determination to be seen as a good corporate citizen with goals that are not only business oriented but socially responsible. As a leader, we must preserve the beauty of the planet and contribute to the well-being of our employees and of the communities in which we are present. We invite you to explore the opportunities to help us perform this important mission.
Job Summary: Responsible for Data Analytics within Luxe. This role will join L’Oreal on a supply chain transformational project with respect to Data Analytics. The ideal candidate can judge data management topics, drive the system preparation for analysis, agreement, testing and training.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Identify areas of opportunity to drive agility and reduce non-value work within the LUXE Division by creating or enhancing tools and reports in areas such as inventory projections and drivers, stock parameter calculations, and Playbook KPIs.
- Design and document specifications for new reporting and tools utilizing and enhancing the current best practices in the divisions by gathering input from all stakeholders.
- Represent the LUXE Division in working with IT to develop Data sources and define common KPI calculation and data rule definitions as well as update or eliminate legacy data and KPIs no longer in use.
- Create data visualizations, such as PowerBI dashboards, to facilitate business decisions and root cause analysis.
- Responsible for leading the roll-out of reports and tools including testing, piloting, and training.
- Become the business owner of the tools and reports and serve as the subject matter expert including modifying them as business changes occur, reviewing user requests, incorporating enhancements and being responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of the information.
- Foster change management through training, documentation and coaching.
- Proactively drive change within the organization to improve data quality and accuracy in reporting.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- Bachelor’s degree required in business related field, preferably Supply Chain or Information Systems
- 1-3 years related experience required. Supply Chain experience preferred.
- Experience in working with large data sets and conducting analysis
- Strong collaboration skills and demonstrated strengths working across groups
- Broad understanding of Supply Chain operations and supporting systems.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and work independently
- Ability to synthesize information and create a clear synopsis of key issues.
- Excellent communication skills. Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and our suppliers.
- Advanced Excel experience (pivot tables, databases, macros, etc.)
- PowerBI dashboard creation experience
- SAP (or other systems as applicable) and programming such as SQL and Python experience a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.