About L'Oréal: Founded by a chemist in 1907, L’Oréal leads the world of beauty with 34 global renowned brands such as Maybelline, Lancôme, Ralph Lauren, Urban Decay, Redken, Skinceuticals, Essie, Kiehl’s, and Clarisonic. With $25 billion (Euros) in annual sales and present in 140 countries, L’Oréal is a technologically advanced company, which manufactures and supplies over 4.5 billion units annually to the world. L’Oréal Operations Americas is an innovative, challenging, dynamic and diverse environment with the opportunity for cross-functional careers – from conception to consumer – in Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Operational Package Development. We have 45+ manufacturing plants and more than 200 + distribution centers worldwide; L’Oréal Operations Americas is committed to continuous improvement, people development, safety, quality and sustainability.
What is Supply Chain at L’Oreal?
- Supply Chain is our competitive advantage
- Continuous improvement of our methods and process
- Environment driven by innovation and creativity
- Developing expertise of Global Supply Chain
- L'Oréal #20 in Gartner 2017 Supply Chain ranking
- Research returns deductions including returned product disputes. Determine root cause and appropriate actions for resolution
- Analyze trends in open deductions on the A/R in order to reduce discrepancies and implement permanent resolutions to drive improvements and results
- Improve the RGA and DIF (destroyed in field) end-to-end supply chain processes
- Prepare monthly reports for Management, maintaining the A/R system by offsetting approved charge-backs and preparing adjustments for valid deductions
- Prepare professional quality emails and spreadsheets for communicating with key customers and Sales on the status of open deductions, including requests for repayment of invalid deductions
- Lead projects to improve the efficiency of deductions processing and increase standardization amongst accounts
- Represent supply chain at variety of divisional meetings and collaborate with internal and external partners of the supply chain
- Communicate effectively with key account directors, sales AVPs, finance directors and AVPs to resolve open deductions and ensure they are accrued on the P/L according to the budgets and negotiated contracts
- Collaborate with the credit team to proactively resolve deductions and reduce open items on the A/R
- Collaborate with cash application to improve deduction coding and application
- Collaborate with Returns to resolve discrepancies and increase standardization of returns processing
- Negotiate with retailers to resolve open deductions on the A/R
- 3.25 GPA
- Microsoft skills; outlook word, excel, power point
- Internship experience preferred
- Supply Chain Major
- Ability to analyze
- Multi-tasker in a fast-paced environment
- Out of the box thinking
- Initiative/Pushes boundaries
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.