ABOUT THE JOB
- Creating SKU level forecasts through analysis of sales data, ensuring that forecasts accurately reflect company plans and future promotional activities
- Ensuring product life cycles are correctly maintained (new products are launched in a timely manner and end-of-life products are phased out)
- Participating in key meetings, providing analytical data to support decision making
- Using MRP analysis and SAP to build future procurement plan and stock orders from overseas suppliers to meet customer demand in-line with CSL and inventory targets
- Collaborating with the Short Term Planning function to prepare and schedule monthly local production
- Collaborating with the Customer Supply Chain function to ensure clear and timely communication of relevant information to customers and commercial stakeholders
- Preparing comprehensive monthly supply chain management reports
- You have 2-3+ years previous experience within a similar role and environment
- You will have advanced excel and inventory management skills
- You will have a deep understanding of the Sales and Operations planning process and Supply Chain
- You will be motivated by achieving results, and managing complexity in a high pressure environment
- You will have strong analytical skills
- You will have a strong work ethic
- You will be able to communicate in a confident and articulate manner
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists with brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.