Demand Planning Analyst (NYX Professional Make-up)
We are looking for an experienced Launch Analyst to join our NYX Professional Make-up team within the Supply Chain division of L’Oréal USA. This role will be responsible for supporting the launching of products for the NYX Brand.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Leading the stock equation for launch/Promo catalog (production plan and inventory).
- Ensuring the team verifies the quality of the demand for the catalog they manage.
- Obtaining and challenging the demand and supply of launches.
- Upon data confirmation, communicating launch status and follow-up stock equation until the product is stabilized
- Providing back-up support for monthly cycle
- Allocating launch inventory
- Consolidating Finished Good Factory Plans, Inventory and Demand - Global Stock Equation
- Preparing Launch data and availabilities reporting
- System Troubleshooting and Support Team Interface (ISIS, Fusion, DPM)
- Supporting the MSL (Market Supply Logistics) Brand Cells
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- BA/BS degree preferred in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Engineering or related discipline
- 2+ years Logistics/Supply/Demand planning experience in a plant or MSL environment
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and influence functional groups
- Knowledge of SAP
- Ability to manage the expectations of US and affiliates in regards to timing and availability of inventory for launches
- Ability to determine when escalation of issues must be elevated
- Good business sensitivity to be able to challenge the information that is received both on the demand and supply side
- Ability to evaluate the risks of service and/or excess and to synthesize them to communicate them to senior management
- Intermediate to advanced data analytic skills, specifically in Microsoft Excel; Strong analytical skills to evaluate root cause analysis, ability to analyze and manipulate large amounts of data
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.