Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Ho Chi Minh City
A / Main responsibilities:
- Handle demand and supply planning process and stock replenishment to meet business requirements and supply chain objectives on service, cost and cash
- Supervise the work of supply planner.
- Implementation of best practices, progress of improvement plan and partner with Business Unit to contribute to growth and business strategies
- Liaise with buyers & retailer SC as 1st point of contact
- Monitor retailer’s catalogue alignment & update retailer’s master data base
- Ensure that all processes (especially Disputes & returns) & KPIs (scorecard) are aligned between retailer and L’Oréal VN
- Monitor product supply risks, work on minimizing OOS impact, notify retailer of potential issues and conduct root cause analysis on suffered OOS with action plan for correction
- Challenge customer’s orders as well as replenishment parameters to meet stock holding targets
- Support and coordinate sell in forecast construction by product / account on monthly (ideally weekly) basis with KAMs & Demand Planners on launches and promotions – align promotions & launch plan between both parties
- Organize and manage 30/60/90 collaborative sell out forecast and quarterly review meetings
- Track promotional sell-out and make necessary adjustments internally and externally
- Analyze and challenge monthly stock in trade situation
- Lead continuous improvement program with customer
- Implement, modify and create necessary processes, reports to gain efficiency, quality, consistency and for right decisions making for this positions and stakeholders.
- Recruit, retain and develop key talents, key people in the team
KPI: Sales Forecast Accuracy, Bias, Inventory Value and Day, Inventory Quality, Excess & Obsolete, Stock in Trade, Cost to serve, Collaboration projects
B / Skills and Qualification:
- Excels in effective and positive communications to key stakeholders of the business
- Creative problem solving skills and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment are a must
- Candidates must be dynamic & resilient and happy to do business at fast pace
- Able to manage team effectively
- Demonstrate a strong power of analytical reasoning that can drive the business forward
C/ Ideal profile:
- Min 5 years in planning of FMCG
- Working experiences with Supply Chain processes (Warehouse, Transport, Customs, Customer
- Service, Planning, Credit management), esp. OTC.
- Long experience in working with cross functions (esp. with Sales) and with Customers.
- Good leadership skills, ability to motivate others and lead changes.
- Working Experience in International Environment
- SAP, advanced excel
- Good English
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
◄ Назад к списку вакансий