Сфера деятельности: Information Systems
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Ho Chi Minh City
This position will be responsible for rolling out e-Commerce ecosystem (websites, SOCOM channels) and the integration with the up and downstream systems.
The role requires the individual to be detailed, process-oriented, and a good team player. The individual will work closely with his/her line manager, business stakeholders as well as regional IT team and platform providers.
· Work with regional team to rollout digital projects – D2C websites, SOCOM,
· Coordinate and conduct SIT/UAT
· Participate in Release/Iteration planning, smoke, feature and regression test planning
· Coordinate with Application Manager and vendor to fix bugs in the code/application
· On-call rotations to monitor and support our products and services when needed
· Able to perform L1/L2 diagnostics, or at least able to analyze and identify the problem, then work with a vendor to find alternative and/or permanent resolution
· Perform business servicing by collecting and translating business needs in Digital area into system requirements. Analysis, design, testing and ongoing maintenance & support for internal systems.
· Support local and regional Digital IT e-Commerce, CRM, Digital Marketing managers in the realization of Digital Strategy & Roadmap.
· Be a learner – an individual should be dynamic and able to pick up speed on his/her own.
· Be responsible – an individual must be able to deliver assigned tasks with little supervision.
· Act as owner – an individual must think and take appropriate with a sense of ownership.
· Collaborate & Integrate – able to join force and assist the team when required.
Education & Qualification:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
· Proficiency in both English & Vietnamese is mandatory.
Experience / Skills / Abilities Required:
· 3-5 Years work experience required, with experience in MNC under matrix environment
· Demonstrated experience through the entire lifecycle of digital development
· Knowledge with best practices in software development, including accessibility, usability and design, cross-browser requirements, progressive enhancement etc.
· Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
· Sufficient knowledge and understanding of server architecture, notably Azure Cloud or AWS
· Sufficient knowledge of Security Parameters and Data Protection (PDPA) is a plus
· Knowledge & understanding of mobile application language is a plus