ABOUT THE JOB
- Define and lead the digital marketing, social media and communication strategy for Garnier ensuring consistency with the overall brand strategy to contribute towards continued growth and a positive consumer relationship.
- Continuously analyse and interpret information derived from all data sources to generate insights, track ROI, recommend audience segmentation and make constructive strategic decisions and recommendations to management about all digital activity.
- Drive the e-commerce marketing strategy and operational plans, which contributes to the overall brand strategy and target e-commerce growth
- Proactively collaborating cross functionally to raise the profile of Garnier and drive the digital agenda for the brand across the business.
- digital marketing activities
- Analysing the consumer decision journey, online behaviours and online/offline touchpoints to understand consumer’s behaviours and engagement levers across all marketing and communication activities.
- Ownership of A&P budget management for digital and communications.
- You will have a strong background in digital marketing and proven experience in leading and driving digital marketing and communications brand strategies ideally within an FMCG or beauty industry
- a thorough understanding of dealing with third party agencies to execute digital marketing strategies
- You will have strong leadership skills to be able to lead through influence and manage 1 direct report
- Previous experience in PR & Communications and managing influencer talent will be looked upon favourably.
- You must have excellent presentation and communication skills to be able to influence and engage internal and external stakeholders across all levels
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
- Health insurance and banking discounts
- Work with a dynamic and values based team
- Continue to build your knowledge through our many learning opportunities
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists with brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. If you would like the opportunity to grow your career within a global, brand focused organisation, please apply.
Since 1904, Garnier has been revolutionizing the world of beauty care by developing products made from natural active ingredients with simple effective formulas.
In its nearly 115-year history, Garnier has become an expert in haircare, haircolor, skincare and sun protection thanks to its subsidiary brands; Fructis, Nutrisse, Olia and Skinactive. Each one represents a specific category of expertise, making Garnier the global beauty brand it is today.