Сфера деятельности: Information Systems
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Singapore
Digital Transformation is at the heart of L’Oreal group strategy. A number of initiatives have already been launched at the IT organization level touching various business and technological domains: e-commerce, eMarketing, CRM, etc. Furthermore, the APAC regions has countries that are at the forefront of the Digital revolutions: countries like Japan, Korea and China are continuously stretching what is possible in this domain.
The Digital IT CRM team helps to provide solutions for our business partners to put consumer at the heart of this transformation which help us achieve consumer centricity, digital strategy and seamless experiential brands.
This role will support the Digital IT CRM team with regards to CRM technologies in Asia Pacific, Middle East & North Africa and would be accountable for the overall satisfaction of the product delivered to our business team. This role is also responsible for managing internal stakeholders and vendors to ensure service delivery are aligned with regional & global digital strategy and roadmap.
This is a role which requires someone to have strong program management and problem-solving skills with an entrepreneurial mindset. Much of what we do is communicating with stakeholders across the entire region, hence having good, clear and high quality communication to people in different countries will be required. It is a role which is suited to someone with a mixture of technical and business background, or a technical person who understands business as the role will involve making decisions for the CRM product that best suits our consumer experience with our brands.
The person in this position will have responsibility for the budget, roadmap, and schedule of the CRM programs. He/She will need to work closely with our appointed CRM vendor to ensure projects are delivered on time, and on budget to our business unit. At the same time, partnering with our business partner to define the business priorities. The business partners for this position includes all business units across Asia Pacific, Middle East & North Africa, and this role will have responsibility over a few markets in that region.
For a start, as this is a regional role, this role will help drive the CRM platform rollout across a few markets across Asia Pacific , Middle East & North Africa region. On top of that, this role will be responsible in rolling out other CRM related programs (i.e. Loyalty programs, Marketplace Integration, eCommerce / Order Management System integration, Net Promoter Score surveys, etc.) across the markets assigned to him/her.
This role is opened to candidates who are based in Singapore and reports to the Digital IT CRM Program Manager who is also based in Singapore.
Key job accountabilities:
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in CRM and brand digital presence to:
- Own the CRM technology product and partnering with the CRM vendor and other key stakeholders to run and deliver projects throughout their project lifecycle.
- Own the budget, scope and timeline discussion with Vendors, and ensure projects delivered are on time, on budget, and based on aligned scope with business (for the markets assigned to this role).
- Work proactively and closely with region and country digital business representatives to optimize processes in service delivery to achieve process efficiency & effectiveness.
- Operational compliance for internal systems and is responsible for the quality of service in respect to the SLA agreed.
- Act as the “voice” of business partners in SAPMENA’s digital business representatives and provide feedback and improvement suggestions to Group/Zone solutions or service for continued improvement for the products by being the owner of the product backlog and prioritizing the backlog with business partners.