ABOUT THE JOB
- Strategically selects and prioritises digital channels with the inclusion of multiagency to facilitate the online strategy
- Turns digital & communications roadmap into an integrated and concrete action plan with the implementation of digital touchpoints, digital platforms, influencer eco-system, eventing, clear accountabilities, deliverables and timing
- Ensures a strong integration of consumers online behaviours within digital marketing activities, roadmap and business insights
- Defines the E-commerce P&L to monitor profitability, forecasts e-business with accuracy and reactivity and ensuring legal and financial compliance with e-business specificities
- Promotes a data-driven approach, new ways of working and training people to raise the digital level (digital skills and knowledge) across the organisation
- Builds, trains, develops and manages a strong team to improve their digital marketing expertise and ensure effective management of their accountabilities
- Leads team by making recommendations, facilitating decision making on digital marketing activities and guiding team with the segmentation of the database
- You have a minimum of 3-5+ years previous experience within a ecommerce/digital brand manager role within a similar environment
- You will be able to set digital strategies around SEO/SEM, Social, Online platforms, Influencers etc
- You will be a strategic thinker and a strong people developer
- You will have high level of attention to detail and accuracy, with excellent communication skills
- You will be able to work within budgets and tight deadlines
- You will have great analytical skills to provide accurate and on point reporting
- You will be adaptable to a fast paced environment with a readiness to learn
- You will be able to demonstrate initiative, great interpersonal skills, work well in a team
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
- Corporate discounts available
- Much more…
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists with brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.