IT Cosmetics, WWD Prestige Brand of the Year 2015, is expanding our digital marketing team with a Digital Marketing Manager - Acquisition. We are seeking someone who has excelled at driving demand performance in digital marketing. You will have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company by acquiring new customers to the IT Cosmetics brand. The right candidate is not only creative and analytical, but is naturally curious. This is a hands-on opportunity to take on more responsibility as the Brand continues to grow.
Working closely with key stakeholders, including Director of Ecommerce, Brand Marketing, Creative, and Social, to launch new channel capabilities and execute breakthrough campaigns focused on SEM, Affiliate, Display Media, etc. You will work on the contact strategy and partner with internal teams and vendors to ensure smooth campaign execution while improving the effectiveness of the email channel. You're eager to grow and take on ever-increasing responsibilities.
Position will report directly to the Director of Ecommerce.
- Responsible for the strategy, optimization, analysis, and execution of all acquisition-focused marketing programs in support of global brand ecommerce business.
- Directly accountable for driving performance across a multi-million dollar digital marketing mix of programs including Paid Search, SEO, Retargeting, Affiliates, Display, and partnerships.
- Discovering, researching and testing new and emerging digital channels.
- Engage regularly with external agencies and vendors, as well as key internal functional areas such as ecommerce, creative, brand marketing, sales, and customer service.
- Partner with marketing, creative and developer partners to create and test new technologies and innovative campaign concepts.
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing, ideally with a recognized brand in consumer products, fashion, or retail. Direct to consumer ecommerce experience is highly preferred.
- Hands on experience planning and managing campaigns in Paid Search, SEO, Retargeting, Affiliate Marketing, Display/Remarketing, and partnerships
- Deep knowledge of Excel and, hands-on familiarity with analytics tools (e.g., , Google Analytics , Coremetrics, Omniture) and various digital media dashboards.
- Fully conversant with developing and optimizing integrated campaigns, and tracking both budgets and marketing ROI.
- Passionate about marketing; a student of your industry, pursuing knowledge, best practices, competitive landscape and staying on top of trends.
- Strong communication skills, the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Should be comfortable within a fluid and fast paced environment – job description captures core responsibilities but role will much more diverse given size of company
- Undergraduate degree desired.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.