LUXE Supply Chain
Director – Credit and Collections
** Schedule start date Jan 2020**
Minimize risk while managing the Luxe A/R
Act as liaison with Finance and Accounting teams for A/R
Lead, coach, and develop the Credit and Deduction Managers and their teams
Provide guidance, feedback and support to ensure success of Order to Cash process:
- New account set-up including creditworthiness/credit limits
- Blocked order management
- Cash forecasting
- Invoice collection
- Payment Trend (Receipt of Goods) Analysis
- Deduction Management
- Advertising / Co-op deductions via LEAP system
- Non-negotiated deductions (Mainly Shortages and Violations)
- Returns / Destroyed-in-Field (DIF)
Drive improvement in results and efficiency/productivity
Lead/Coach efforts to reduce deduction activity through improvements in Supply Chain results (shortages, etc)
Understand norms and audit requirements. Ensure processes support them and manage action plans as required.
- College degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- 5-7 years related work experience in a related field in a corporate environment.
- Strong understanding of A/R processes.
- Proven managerial experience with the ability to lead and manage a diverse work force.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- Ability to drive change in the Supply Chain via process improvement
- Strong and rapid decision-making ability.
- Proven organizational and strategic planning skills.
- Able to handle difficult or challenging situations with diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Windows and Excel programs
- Experience with integrated Accounts Receivable systems preferred.
- Exposure to SAP systems a plus.
- Experience with Power BI a plus
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Align with Accounting and Finance on A/R processes and their impact on financial reporting and outcomes
- Publish Monthly KPI reporting and develop appropriate plans to drive results
- Perform Budget / Trend analysis throughout the year for submission to COA Finance and France
- Review/approve analysts’ adjustments to A/R up to $100k
- Point of contact for PWC and internal audits
- Liaison with 3rd party A/R provider, High Radius
- Drive improvement ideas including technology that enhance productivity and improve results
- Obtain sales forecasts and perform analysis to ensure appropriate credit limits are in place
- Coach and develop team by providing feedback regularly
- Build/strengthen relationships and influence stakeholders with both external and internal contacts including Retailers, and L’Oreal Luxe Sales, Finance, Accounting and LEAP team contacts
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.