Title: Director, Education / On-Air Guest
Division: Luxury Products Division
Department: It Cosmetics
Supervisor’s Position: SVP, Sales & Education
Location: NJ / PA
The Director, Education & On-Air Guest will be responsible for On-Air presentations of It Cosmetics products on QVC and live selling media. The individual will ensure a positive representation of the It Cosmetics brand and will be responsible for their respective sale show targets. In addition to On-Air QVC & live selling responsibilities, the incumbent will assist with special projects with other cross functional initiatives including & not limited to: Consumer Engagement, PR, Education and Field/National Account Sales.
Job Duties and Accountabilities
- Partner with production team to develop & create run of show/ story creation and show/host notes for all QVC retail moments including hits and TSVs.
- Managing QVC on air calendar and ensuring adequate representation for It Cosmetics On Air.
- Attendance at pre-show prep meetings discussing talking points for on air.
- Communicate sales numbers and analysis of show segments.
- Review QVC community reviews of IT Cosmetics products.
- Build an external network of contacts and establish key relationships with QVC production, staff and on-air talent.
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of the brand to the America’s consumers and that new business is developed within the agreed global brand and merchandising parameters.
- Act as a brand ambassador at all times.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Television and product presentation experience
- Beauty experience
- Previous experience in sales or television acting required.
- Ability to communicate and relate to customers through on air television performances
- Communicate accurate product information in a television on air environment
- Create a personality/persona to engage the customer on air
- Ability to manage and maintain a flexible working calendar
- Ability to travel
- Computer skills in Word and Excel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.