POSITION TITLE: Director Finance & Purchasing- Supply Chain
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Supply Chain
LOCATION: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Manage and lead as the finance expert with all elements related to the Supply Chain Systems Transformation project, with a main focus on promotional purchasing topics. This role will report to the Head of Supply Planning for the project.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Manage and lead as the finance expert for all functional topics related to the Finance within the systems integration project and program
- Play and instrumental role in the changes and reorganization of collateral purchasing (and finance controlling aspects for the project
- Participate in the reduction of DGAF codes for L’Oreal USA
- Impact of finance in the launches and promotional processes
- Impact of finance on integration with Master Data (product hierarchy)
- Impact of finance on integration with Demand and Supply Planning and changes in forecasting and stock movements and postings
- Build and develop strong cross functional partnerships with Supply Planning, Demand Planning and Master Data teams cross- divisionally.
- Build strong partnerships with Corporate Finance team and with leads in each division
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- Background : Bachelor’s degree in Finance or similar field
- 7- 10 year experience in Finance and knowledge of L’Oreal USA a plus
- Prior experience in planning and execution desired. Good understanding of L’Oreal Supply Chain, Launch processes, distribution network.
- Experience in project management or large-scale system implementations within finance
- Excellent communication skills. Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and our suppliers.
- Highly organized to manage documentation, materials and information.
- Experience/sensitivity to change management and conflict resolution.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.