Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
DIRECTOR, LOYALTY PROGRAM ACCELERATION & DEVELOPMENT
Ast. Vice President, Lifecycle Marketing
The Loyalty Program Acceleration & Development Director is responsible for leading marketing strategy and driving marketing execution for our loyalty programs across the complete L’Oreal LUXE brand portfolio. The Loyalty Marketing leader will partner closely with external vendors, CRM, Marketing, E-commerce and Store Operations to ensure delivery of relevant communications to drive member acquisition and retention.
• Accountable for creating and communicating the Loyalty program vision, strategy and execution across the entire organization.
• Serve as the expert on Loyalty best practices and competitor programs to gain understanding of trending behaviors and the marketplace.
• Establish and meet Loyalty revenue and new member acquisition goals.
• Lead key teams in eCommerce and Brick and Mortar to deliver the Loyalty experience across all channels and platforms.
• Develop and execute strategies that strengthen lifetime value, enhance the customer journey and provide significant opportunities for marketing and engagement.
• Apply learnings from consumer level data to develop segmented audience based campaigns and activations.
• Manage the relationship with key vendors supporting the Loyalty program.
• Ensure the Loyalty program supports and enhances the LUXE brand’s positioning in the marketplace.
• Demonstrate expertise in the data, systems and tools that support the Loyalty program and those that deliver the customer experience at eCommerce and Brick and Mortar.
JUDGMENT AND DECISION MAKING:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and data management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. It requires constant interaction within a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. Actively builds networks and becomes in-house expert on the account database to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of executing CRM. This position will require moderate supervision to maintain a proper corporate direction.
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR