As the Sourcing Category Manager for Media / Coupons you will be responsible for developing the vision for your designated Category in line with the Business Stakeholder priorities (spend of $120 M). You and your team will manage the implementation of the sourcing strategies across L’Oreal USA in close partnership with the North America Sourcing hub. You will be responsible for strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, continuous cost and performance improvement, and market innovation.
- Develop strong relationships with your key stakeholders, be recognized as a valued partner and influence business decisions.
- In partnership with stakeholders, define US Sourcing strategies
- Translate and prioritize global and North America’s Sourcing strategies. Proactively exchange regarding US specific need to help influence regional /global initiatives
- Lead a broad range of commercial and business contract negotiations working closely with L’Oreal’s Legal counsel and Business Stakeholders.
- Manage US Specific initiatives including Contracts negotiations in alignment with business needs
- Manage/consolidate category spend analytics and financial reporting
- Manage a strong Supplier Partnership program with your category partners.
- Design sourcing content to fuel our strategic transition to Ariba to better serve our business and stakeholders
- Excellent leadership and people-development skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability lead cross functional teams and influence decision
- Strong project management, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Autonomous with high level of drive and energy
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
Your Experience / Education:
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, category expertise, or related discipline; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 8+ years’ experience strategic sourcing and category management
- 5+ years’ experience within the category
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.