Функция: Отдел операций
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New Jersey - Clark
Director- Packaging Innovation
Direct, plan, organize the activities of technical package development staff responsible for new package development, value analysis, and technical innovation. These activities focus on the timely launch of new products with continuing technical and value improvement of both products and staff.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
· Organize staff to assure successful completion of development projects (launches) and value analysis and innovation goals.
· Plan development projects with Packaging Managers detailing engineering direction, testing programs and pertinent schedules.
· Plan value analysis program to accomplish annual value analysis goals. Monitor regular progress to assure completion of goal.
· Plan innovation projects to integrate the newest technologies in both package performance and engineering/development process.
· Direct and motivate staff to assure completion of development projects.
· Foster effective communication by holding regular meetings with Development, Marketing and/or Manufacturing staff.
· Assess technical and production capabilities at suppliers. Recommend and monitor vendor development programs.
· Manage, supervise and coach subordinate personnel while maintaining an effective employee relations environment within the department.
· Insure that record-keeping and reporting systems meet the appropriate standards required by L’Oreal USA.
· Recruit and train a highly skilled technical staff.
· Lead special projects as needed.
· Perform other duties as necessary or required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
· Bachelor’s degree in Packaging Engineering or a technical discipline. A master’s degree will be a plus.
· 7-10 years related experience in Package Development, manufacturing/production related positions and/or Purchasing.
· Work experience in package development, preferably in the cosmetics, consumer goods or related field a plus
· Strong leadership abilities and proven experience as a team leader.
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to successfully handle multiple concurrent tasks.
· Ability to travel 10 -15% to Manufacturing plants, to visit suppliers in support of launch efforts and investigation into new technology and to France, periodically.
· Proficient PC skills. MS Office software and capable of building presentations on Excel and/or PowerPoint. Proficient in the use of MS Project.
· Independent problem-solving and thorough analytical skills; self-motivated, self-directed and flexible individual.
· Well-developed communication skills (verbal & written) interpersonal and people management skills to effectively deal with all levels of the organization.
· Excellent organizational skills to manage the documentation, materials and information.