Director Marketing- CeraVe Skincare
The CeraVe Skincare Director of Professional Operational Marketing is responsible for the development and execution of the CeraVe professional marketing strategy across all segment of the HCP audience. This critical role requires a strong marketing competency and the ability to thrive in a dynamic organization. This position reports directly to the Global Vice President of Professional Marketing.
- Understands the disease state and competitive landscapes as context for the creation of all professional marketing messages that will drive recommendation share across all product segments
- Provides monthly communication on brand objectives and performance updates across all sales networks
- Creates all primary sales aids, sales training materials, and professional print advertising that communicate the brand features and benefits, are competitively differentiated and patient solution oriented.
- Owns the development of the non-personal promotional strategy and resulting activities, including the development of a robust digital media strategy in partnership with other internal digital marketing stakeholders.
- Manages the execution and ROI of all professional marketing agency partnerships
- Leads planning, execution and post meeting follow-up for brand advertising and promotion activities for national and regional congresses; coordinate management of related logistics for the brand within the dermatology business unit
- Leads content/material creation for a variety of peer to peer and speaker programs
- Builds key components of the brand sales field training and communication plan; assist in the development and implementation of POA Meetings
- Coordinates and manage the professional HCP sampling program
- Assists in the development of product development Ad Boards with brand KOLs
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with HCP customers in tandem with heads of Medical Affairs & Relations and field sales representatives to ensure the scientific information needs of healthcare professionals.
- Utilize metrics to measure the effectiveness of promotion and related execution
- Travel will be required nationally approximately 25-30% of the time and internationally 5% of the time
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree, MBA desired but not required; minimum of 3-5 years pharmaceutical/biotech marketing experience
- Branded HCP and experience with digital marketing preferred
- Dermatology experience is strongly desired but not required
- Proven skills in: medical and consumer marketing, strategic thinking, project management and tactical execution, analytical thinking, financial and budget management, POA and launch experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, with a sense of urgency and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to lead through influence across functional lines
- Embrace change, adaptable with a positive, growth mindset
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.