Director, Stores Marketing & Merchandising
Professional Products Division
The Director is responsible for the management of Biolage business in the professional store network (Salon Centric & BSG) as well as for the development & execution of merchandising vision in all physical stores (Professional & consumers).
This position reports to the SVP/Head of Brand Biolage.
- 3-5 years of experience in trade marketing, supporting execution of marketing vision & sales for key customers
- Merchandising experience
- Passionate about beauty industry
- Ability to work autonomously, strong organization and planning in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Sharp analytical skills to monitor & optimize ROI
- Proven marketing skills to develop 360 campaigns, leveraging key levers in each professional distribution network
- Strong communication skills, including ability to present with clarity & conviction
- Strong collaboration skills with ability to create a network of influence
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to represent the brand at a high level in all commercial meetings and functions
- Travel up to 20%
- Manage day-to-day operations of the stores business, including but not limited to sales reporting & analysis, managing budgets, briefing creative and purchasing teams, and presentations to key partners & senior management.
- Plan & develop pitches to gain exposure in store networks through key placements and activities i.e. endcaps, wall updates etc.
- Develop, in partnership with DMI & Brand SVP, vision for elevated vision of Biolage wall in Pro & Consumer channels
- Work alongside PPD Stores Team & SC Stores team to develop & execute plans to engage store employees & create excitement around the brand (Newsletter, Demos, Training, Mailing etc..)
- Leverage all SC store touchpoints with its customers to communicate brand priorities
- Manage channel specific promotional/activity post-analysis by promotion/account for success rate, sell-in/sell-thru, & key learnings
- Oversee the store cross functional communication between marketing, sales, sales administration, creative, promotional purchasing
- Manage all store specific promotional decks
- Develop monthly merchandising communications for key store accounts including monthly newsletter and monthly visual merchandisers
- Manage the store cross functional communication and timelines between marketing, sales, sales administration, creative, promotional purchasing
- In partnership with SVP & SC Stores team, monitor product assortments, planogram and visual merchandising, managing CAPEX, fuel & markdown budgets
- Responsible for management of own fuel budget for stores as well as CAPEX budge
- Lead Stores (BSG & SC) Customer planning meetings
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.