When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen.
Join the #1 Beautytech company and build the future of L’Oréal together!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HRBP! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the hiring manager.
We´re looking for the next
DIRECT SOURCING COORDINATOR AC-CM
- Supervise a category, business, innovation or performance team, in line with the Group’s purchasing strategies and policies
- Analyze business needs and challenges demand: Provide valuable solutions under challenging conditions. Propose optimum solutions: rationalized needs and cost of resources based on VA methodology.
- Support purchasing strategy: define the best suited supplier portfolio. Develop Market intelligence tool on categories. Propose changes in the market structure. Input, build and/or support category strategies.
- Optimizes costs: Challenge the cost model. Identify value creation opportunities by using the value chain approach, the supplier ideas and internal resources. Valorize breakthrough ideas.
- Anticipates business activity and acts proactively: Input business needs or build the category strategy. Animate the network, lead best practices and drive advocacy. Ensure competitiveness and that the strategy is implemented successfully.
- Maximizes Supplier Relationship: Challenge, improve or develop a long-term vision of the supplier portfolio strategy. Conduct improvement projects with strategic suppliers. Identify the suppliers bringing innovation.
- Creates value and innovates: Proposes & Leads strategic projects, onboard and influence people on projects. Propose and implement breakthrough options to increase performance. Adapt communication to stakeholders. Ensure change management is embedded in execution plan
- Negotiates with integrity: Manage complex negotiations. Deal with difficult people and situations (conflicts, dispute…)
- Operates according to internal control principles and legal rules: Negotiate complex contracts or commercial agreements (high stakes or multi division/region/domain). Manage contracts non-compliance and handle potential crisis.
- Evaluates and manages risks: Manage risk exposure, anticipate operational risks, and implement action plans to mitigate the risks.
- Manages Performance and efficiency: Build cost forecasts. Validate budget assumptions with decisional stakeholders. Ensure reliable PPV, propose corrective action plans, new projects. Monitor purchasing performance. Formulate functional improvements for processes and tools. Master L'Oréal accountancy rules, analyze the supplier P&L.
· Supports and manages stakeholders’ relationships: Animate network at Regional Level. Communicate / manage projects /share suppliers information with stakeholders, and influence stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or administrative careers
• 4 or more years of experience with procurement/ sourcing
• Knowledge of packaging sourcing/ Preferred strategy, financial, projects
• Market knowledge / Financial Processes
• Contract Management/ Risk Management/Performance Management
• Project Management: Reformulation, W2W, Full buy, innovation, R2P, Indirects
• Personal computer skills, to include experience with spreadsheets, presentations, and database management.
• Experience with SAP preferred.