The Director, Account Supply Chain will work with key internal and external stakeholders to lead change across our end-to-end Supply Chain, and to strive for excellent on shelf availability. They will use their Supply Chain background as well as their business acumen and strong communication skills to find common benefits and lead these through to implementation.
- Bachelors degree required. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years experience in FMCG Supply Chain or equivalent. At least 2+ years in a customer-facing lead role.
- Interact effectively, including solid negotiation skills
- Demonstrated analytical approach to management of supply chain interface between L’Oreal and the customer.
- Ability to influence e2e Supply Chain and other functions across reporting lines.
- Proven ability to structure and conduct supply chain analyses with particular emphasis on customer collaborative results.
- Effective in motivating and developing talent
- History of engaging and leading teams while actively developing talent pipeline.
Tasks, Duties, & Responsibilities
- Optimize the flow of qualitative and quantitative information between L’Oreal USA and the retailer, thereby improving planning and forecasting processes.
- Build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate customer-centric communication by playing central role in interfaces for L’Oreal.
- Drive improved customer-centric Supply Chain metrics
- Get L’Oreal Supply chain to become strategic partner of choice.
- Use all available resources to drive end to end Supply Chain to be customer centric in formulation of plans (launches, promos) and execution (OTIF, accuracy, OSA).
- Bring value to S&OP process via customer forecasting insights.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of customer and competitor supply chains and use this to drive real strategic partnerships.
- Support Sales in driving successful JBP
- Attract, develop and upgrade talent to build best-in-class supply chain function.
- Understand customer’s portfolio needs and engage Supply to deliver to expectation.
- Track Customer’s business and their own Brand sales and forecasting to proactively address demand and gaps and to drive consumption
- Optimize Supply Chain efficiencies.
- Calculated decision making abilities and multi-tasking capability
- Acts and Leads with human sensitivity: Demonstrates respect, enriches team dynamics, and develops others
- Interacts effectively: Listens and communicates effectively and actively networks
- Displays sensitivity to the “Metier” of L’Oreal: Focuses on quality, understands beauty, and builds knowledge of the beauty business
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship: Takes initiative , improves performance, and develops a vision
- Achieves results with integrity: Conveys energy, acts with integrity, and focuses on results.
- Innovates: Shows curiosity, promotes team creativity, and imagines creative solutions
- Manages complexity: Reasons from multiple perspectives and makes decisions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.