Функция: Информационные системы
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
POSITION TITLE: Director, Business Intelligence, Reporting & Master Data
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Supply Chain
As a member of the Supply Planning team, this dual purpose role will partner with the Master Data and BI implementation team on the long term strategic direction and vision for the interactions between Planning and their reliance on Business Intelligence, Analytics and Reporting as well as act as the liaison between MSL and the Master Data to ensure solutions implemented are mutually beneficial to both functions and support DGO best practices. This role will be critical in capturing and understanding the current reporting and analytics tools and requirements and translate them to the new BI environment. You will play a key role in the multi-year transversal Supply Chain transformation to improve performance of Supply Chain across North America.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Act as a sitting member on both the Supply Planning and Master Data Project Teams for an implementation.
- Lead the process to identify, gather, harmonize and document all reporting requirements necessary for Supply Planning functions.
- Facilitate cross functional decision making meetings where desired outcome impacts multiple groups.
- Develop, support, and participate in testing strategies in preparation for KU training and go-live.
- Coordinate the cut-over process to secure the go-live together with the KU’s ensuring the continuity of the business
- Develop and maintain communication plans including open items, gaps, required gap closing actions and owners and decisions taken.
- Assist in preparing documentation and training sessions for local teams.
- Foster change management through training, documentation and coaching
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACK
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field, preferably Supply Chain
- 8-10 years Supply Chain experience preferably in CPG industry
- Advanced Excel experience (pivot tables, databases, macros, etc.)
- Broad understanding of Supply Chain operations and supporting systems.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management, including project management techniques and tools. Project Management certification a plus.
- Experience in large scale system implementations.
- SAP (or other systems as applicable) a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and work independently
- Ability to synthesize information and create a clear synopsis of key issues.
- Excellent communication skills. Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and our suppliers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий