Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Designer Fragrances - Luxury Products Division
Director, Consumer Data Activation Lead
The position is responsible for supporting the development of customer-centric programs that drive profitable, long-term relationships. The individual will apply a CRM approach and vision to drive data-driven activations across all consumer-facing channels. This individual will be responsible for managing and maintaining the activation, tracking and measurement of all brand owned data (1-P Data) across all activation channels including, but not limited to, email, media, social, etc. This role will be tasked with providing consumer insights that are data driven across the customer’s lifecycle and multi-channel touchpoints that can be applied within the business.
This individual will collaborate with multiple stakeholders including, but not limited to executive management, channel leadership, the brand’s consumer activation lead, media teams, external vendors, retailers & marketing partners to drive data driven programs and initiatives, with a strong focus on the direct to consumer eCommerce channel. They will work to support strategic brand objectives, launches, and activities; responsible for increasing conversion, repeat rate and segment & target customers more precisely, improving the number of active and loyal customers. This role will also partner and support the brand teams to action against annual plans that drive business results.
They will maximize all opportunities to cross-reference and merge learnings from multiple data sources, (i.e., CRM database and Retailer databases) to create multi-channel strategies. This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables.
Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and data management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. It requires constant interaction within a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. Actively builds networks and becomes in-house expert on the account database to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of executing CRM. This position will require moderate supervision to maintain a proper corporate direction.
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR