Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Job Title Director, Director, CRM & Platform – L’Oréal Professionnel
Division: Professional Products Division
Location: Hudson Yards, NY
Reports To: Assistant Vice President, Digital – L’Oréal Professionnel
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal Professional Products, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably, and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach. Our brands portfolio includes L’Oréal Professionnel, Kerastase, Redken, Matrix, and Pureology.
What You Will Do:
This role will be responsible for digital strategy and management of the CRM omni-channel plan across owned and partner channels as well as act as the key holder of all L'Oréal Professionnel brand data owned by subsidiaries across all sales and communication channels. This role will also have full ownership of the brand website and SEO strategy.
What We Are Looking For:
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 7+ years’ experience with a digital marketing agency or in-house role
• Curious and innovative thinker with the consumer always at the center
• Go-to expert for digital best practices and data privacy laws
• Strong project management skills, including experience briefing and managing agency partners, handling multiple projects simultaneously and prioritizing based on business need and estimated impact
• Effective communication skills (both verbally and written) including experience with senior leadership
• Exceptional writing skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities with attention to detail
• Self-motivated, results and solution oriented, strategic thinker
• Experience messaging to B2B and B2C audiences
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.