Job Title: Dir, Continuous Improvement
Supervisor Title: AVP, CPD Supply Chain
FLSA status: Exempt
Location: Flexible: (Cranbury, NJ or Clark, NJ or Walton, KY or Dallas, TX or Little Rock, AR or San Bernardino, CA)
Innovation has fueled L'Oréal’s business for more than 100 years and we will rely on our culture of innovation and entrepreneurship to help us continually evolve. L'Oréal’s dynamic culture provides its employees with entrepreneurial freedom and opportunities to drive transformation across its €29.87B business, encompassing over 35 brands, around the globe. In the US, we have 12,000 employees working collaboratively across 14 states to build leading edge technologies, launch highly personalized products, reimagine consumer experiences, and develop creative solutions to reduce our environmental footprint.
Physical Distribution – Continuous Improvement is fundamental to the Supply Chain Transformation journey at L’Oreal USA. This position will be responsible for defining and deploying the Continuous Improvement roadmap via EOS & LEAN methodologies for the CPD Physical Distribution Network. The role liaisons with the Corporate Center of Excellence for Physical Distribution to support the CPD Division distribution network sites in leading and coordinating the initiatives focused on E2E optimization and sustainability. This role will blend analytics with business process knowledge to make data driven decisions, propose improvements and support organizational objectives like cost and waste reduction and delivery of customer satisfaction.
- Respectfully, through words and actions, lead, coach and develop the CIA Team
- Act as a Continuous Improvement SME for the Fulfillment Center as well as partner with our upstream and downstream supply chain stakeholders to drive E2E optimization
- Establish and execute the CI Roadmap – optimize to drive progress, eliminate loss and focus on short & long term strategies
- Establish Cost to Serve model and improve service to the customer and E2E agility
- Standardize best practices across the facility to drive efficiency
- Drive workforce engagement through standardization of tools enhancing Rewards and Recognition, Performance Management, Calibration
- Responsible for coordinating budgets, trends and 3YP
- Coordinate KPI/Reporting and translate data analytics to drive business performance and influence stakeholders
- Support development of the individual Site Master Plan and Business Continuity Plan
- Act as change agent in driving supply chain transformation
- Act as the main point of contact in collaboration with the central IT and Transportation Teams in order to identify, pursue and deliver efficiency gains in our system solutions and new developments
- Support and deliver new dashboards and BI Reporting to support the business evolutions
- To enhance and sustain existing BI Dashboards and analytics to be more business context centric by empowering the CIA Team to deliver and lead
- To support and deliver a Labor Planning Tool
- Fully support and communicate an interdependent safety culture to support the accomplishment of the safety mission of L’Oreal USA
- Communicate, support, and embrace the Quality and Environmental missions of L’Oreal USA.
- Manage and implement all L’Oréal policies and practices.
- Perform other duties as necessary or required.
· BS in Supply Chain, Engineering, or related field
· 7-10 years of experience in distribution, manufacturing or E2E Supply Chain roles with proven ability to lead large scope transformational projects
· Strong analytic skills and ability to translate data sets to various stakeholders in the organization
· Process excellence experience/training or certification (LEAN, EOS, Six Sigma, etc) preferred
· Knowledge of ERP, WMS, LMS systems preferred
· Excellent communication skills along with ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees
· Strong project management and change management skills
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite, including Microsoft Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, and Power BI
· Travel required
· Ability to work in fast-paced and challenging corporate environment, communicating effectively and collaborating with team members and leaders
- Ability to work independently yet closely with team members to manage tight timeframes
Ask us about L'Oréal's workplace flexibility programs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.