Professional Products Division
Hudson Yards, New York NY
Reporting to the Chief Digital Officer, Professional Products Division
This position works closely with the CDO to drive PPD’s digital IT, operations, and data projects that align with the division’s strategic initiatives. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of digital operations, inclusive of strategy formulation, investment decisioning, management and key stakeholder engagement.
- Responsible for planning and execution of investments in digital, tech, operations, supply chain including driving enhancements to existing digital platforms and launching new tech platforms in close partnership with brands and digital IT team.
- Act as trusted advisor to PPD leadership team in areas of digital IT and operations. Ability to navigate internal networks and build internal consensus is a must.
- Bring outside-in thinking to the division, highlighting industry trends that should be considered and evaluated. Act as a disruptor questioning the status-quo. Drive all aspects of the development of the division’s digital operations investment decisions.
- Establish and maintain strong internal and external partnerships related to technology capabilities and needs.
- Partner with brands, corporate and global teams to enhance platform functionality to support brand business priorities/needs
- Partner with external vendors to ensure strong training for division’s key stake holders to maximize use of platforms.
- Manage vendor relationship and digital IT investment budget
- College Degree
- 7+ years of relevant experience in digital IT project management using recognized development methodologies
- Experience in managing complex launch and roll out of tech platforms including Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC), OMS, POS.
- Apply articulate thought leadership
- Gain and maintain senior executive trust
- Navigate ambiguous situations successfully
- Manage and execute complex projects
- Highly collaborative across different stakeholders in a matrixed environment
- Open to new ideas and actively builds networks to achieve goals
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, strategic thinker
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong computer skills necessary (All Microsoft Office programs) with heavy focus on PowerPoint