TITLE: Director Digital Platform & CRM 3.0
FUNCTION: Integrated Consumer Communications
LOCATION: Hudson Yards, New York NY
This highly visible role will help in the development and execution of a best in class integrated customer strategy, across essie.com & develop our CRM / data strategy / programmatic. This person will report directly into the Assistant Vice President, Integrated Consumer Communications. The Director Digital Platform & CRM 3.0 will work with their manager, along with multiple marketing stakeholders / agencies / essie Global Partners (DMI) to help define the digital roadmap, to ensure that all milestones and business goals are met. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the digital ecosystem of essie.com & CRM 3.0.
This position requires a solid understanding of UX, SEO, Email Marketing, Data Collection / CRM and Website Analytics. The ideal candidate should have outstanding communication skills, excellent digital project management skills, creative problem solving/analytical skills and a highly organized, process-focused aptitude to manage multiple responsibilities and deliverables.
Must be prepared to succeed against aggressive goals and be highly comfortable working with internal and external partners, and a global team. Must also be a multi-tasker that excels working in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of professional excellence, having managed best in class brand websites (SEO, ecosystem..) & CRM 3.0.
- Define platform strategy and road map encompassing website, mobile site, new digital tools and development of best in class mobile and applications
- Strategize and develop CRM 3.0 for essie & optimize programmatic campaigns
- Management of SEO and SEM, continually improving website (& collaboration with partners needed within ICC: influencers, social..) to grow on SEO
- Email marketing and driving consumer loyalty through ratings and reviews
- Manage the ongoing updates and maintenance of essie.com content and product recommendation system, leveraging explicit and implicit customer data
- Develop e-Commerce strategy and potential (future) implementation (currently no D2C for essie.com, only via amazon).
- Develop & present solution proposals & recommendations, including analysis of options, justifications, and trade offs to sell through projects to senior management and to secure budgets
- Work closely with project management and technical teams to ensure measurement, tracking plans and analysis are strategically aligned.
- Lead & manage relationships with digital vendors (front end, back end, etc..)
- Work with global/agency counterparts to establish best practices
- Website Analytics to drive content and UX optimizations
- UGC integration onto product detail pages
- Candidate must have a proven track record in digital project management (including large-scale project: Management of a website, CRM & e-commerce could be via e-retailer)
- Strong marketing brief and business requirement development
- Solid understanding and experience in personalization (CRM 3.0) and segmentation marketing, optimizing Programmatic campaigns
- Must have experience in creative development • Digital: from business requirements to wireframes (including UX) through to QA testing
- Strong presentation skills and a particular aptitude for synthesizing complex material so that it is clear, meaningful and actionable to a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent teamwork skills: A facilitator and collaborator; able to work in fast-paced, demanding environment
- Technical familiarity and experience with back end technologies and content management systems
- Analytical skills are a must with strong data-mining and in-depth database segmentation experience preferred
- Ability to work closely with a diverse group of individuals of various functional disciplines
- Big-picture thinker and experience in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Must possess excellent creative, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- BA / BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Management. MBA preferred, not required.
- 8+ years relevant industry experience
- Strong and proven interactive track record/performance.
- Background/interest in cosmetics/beauty/fashion fields preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.