Director, Digital Platform & Analytics, L’Oréal Paris
Job: Director, Digital Platform & Analytics (ICC)
Position type: Permanent
Employment type: Full - Time
Location: New York - New York
The Director, Digital Platform & Analytics will work closely with the Assistant Vice President will help in the development and execution of a best in class integrated customer strategy, including search engine optimization and analytics, across all digital channels for L’Oréal Paris. The Director will work with the Platform team, along with multiple marketing stakeholders/agencies/global partners to help define the digital roadmap, lead business requirements gathering/brief development and execution of projects delivering best in class user experience and service across all digital channels, leading cross functional teams, to ensure that all milestones and business goals are met.
This key role is critical to the L’Oréal Paris brand strategy and the Director must be prepared to succeed against aggressive goals and be highly comfortable working with internal and external partners, and a global team.
- Assist in defining platform strategy and roadmap encompassing website, mobile site, new digital tools and development of best in class mobile and social applications
- Oversight of daily web operations including business planning, content strategy and development, online marketing, customer service, and web analytics.
- Co-own SEO goals with broader team
- Partner with ICC, Marketing, IT, and multiple agency partners to evolve L’Oréal Paris’s digital vision and ensure the platform supports all key business objectives.
- Lead the project management of digital creative development and production including the approval process and QA testing.
- Create and manage detailed project plans, identify key milestones, dependencies, and resources to manage the execution of all projects
- Strategize and ensure integration of Data Driven Marketing (DDM) campaigns
- Manage the ongoing updates and maintenance of services like Modiface, Bazaarvoice, and site tools
- Work closely with marketing to develop clear and solid digital briefs related to new platform enhancement, tool development and content planning/production
- Lead agencies and internal partners to develop and present solution proposals & recommendations, including analysis of options, justifications, and tradeoffs to sell through projects to senior management and to secure budgets
- Work closely with project management and technical teams to ensure measurement, tracking plans and analysis are strategically aligned.
- Work with global/agency counterparts to establish best practices
- Candidate must have a proven track record in digital project management (including large-scale projects)
- Strong marketing brief and business requirement development
- Must have experience with Google Analytics and reporting
- Solid understanding and experience in CRM and DDM a plus
- Must have experience in creative development : from business requirements to wireframes (including UX) through to QA testing
- Strong presentation skills and a particular aptitude for synthesizing complex material so that it is clear, meaningful and actionable to a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent teamwork skills
- A facilitator and collaborator; able to work in fast-paced, demanding environment
- Technical familiarity and experience with back end technologies and content management systems; Sitecore experience a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Management. MBA preferred, not required.
- 8+ years relevant industry experience (beauty experience not required)
- Strong and proven interactive track record/performance
- Background/interest in cosmetics/beauty/fashion fields preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.