Функция: Финансы и контроллинг
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New York - New York
Director, Commercial Finance Strategy Analysis
Multicultural Beauty Division – SoftSheen Carson/Carol’s Daughter
New York Office,10 Hudson Yards New York, NY 10001
This position is responsible for managing trade spending budget, promotional evaluation and performing customer financial analysis. This position also serves as the financial liaison to the Sales and Consumer Marketing departments.
Trade Spending Management:
- Manage trade spending budget and monitor actual spending v. forecast.
- Maintain full year trade spending expense by category and customer, above and below the line - trade deals, BOGOs, Rollbacks and displays, and by month.
- Issue monthly executive trade spend reports
- Work closely with field sales personnel to monitor trade spend.
- Document opportunities and risks to trade spending plans.
- Perform financial analysis on promotional funding request from field sales (ROI, Net Sales Lift, Cost per incremental unit, etc.).
- Follow-up on large unresolved customer deductions.
- Summarize for Executive Team and Senior Sales personnel trade spending opportunities and risks.
- Play financial role in annual budgeting process, particularly in areas of trade spending. Specific emphases on trade spend strategy and allocation of funds.
- Analyze trade promotion results by (1) account, (2) type of event, (2) versus other accounts and (3) channel.
- Develop promotion evaluation methodology for accounts with no syndicated or POS data.
- Develop tool for Field Sales to evaluate various trade promotion options (“ROI model”).
- Perform “what if” modeling on various trade spending options.
- Analyze post-promotion KPIs. Compare to forecast and share learnings with Field Sales and Marketing.
- Utilize Trade Promotions KPIs to forecast future performance and evaluate various promotional options.
- Ensure trade promotion liability is accurately reflected on the books.
- Manage and understand trade promotion/ account P&L database and reporting tool (COMPASS)
- Manage and understand Trade Fuel Management database (APEX).
- Ensure all liabilities are properly accrued at year end.
- Compile and analyze Customer P&Ls.
- Provide financial insight to Field Sales regarding Account P&Ls.
- Perform various financial analysis.
- Review Sale Finance related procedures and processes and amend as needed.
- Work with internal and external auditors.
- Coach and develop 1 manager
- 6-8+ years of relevant finance or accounting experience primarily supporting a Sales or Brand Marketing function.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required.
- MBA/CPA preferred.
- Prior experience leading a finance team required.
- Strong computer skills required ; must have expert-level experience with Excel and Word
- Advanced-level financial reporting experience and use of SAP, Hyperion, COGNOS or similar systems highly desirable.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills, influencing skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to interact with all levels of management, especially senior management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий