Сфера деятельности: Retail Field
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Section 1: General Information
Job Title: Director – Retail Sales (Free Standing Stores and eCommerce)
Function: Sales – Retail Stores
Division: Designer Fragrances – Atelier Cologne
Supervisor Titles: General Manager – Atelier Cologne
Location: New York
Date: June 14, 2019
Section 2: Job Summary
Atelier Cologne is a new perfume brand within the Designer Fragrances group of the L’Oreal Luxe Division at L’Oreal USA. The Director of Retail Sales oversees the overall operations and sales performance of our 5 Free Standing Atelier Cologne Boutiques. They develop and execute strategic retail store plans to achieve retail sales budgets and increase profitability. The Director collaborates with business partners to develop business drivers that will result in increases for traffic and sales performance in the boutiques. They will also oversee and drive inventory flow, P&P, and processing/fulfillment team for eCommerce.
Section 3: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Free Standing Boutique Sales Performance
Free Standing Boutique Staff/Team Management:
Section 4: Competencies
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Section 5: Experience Requirements
Section 6: Judgment and Decision Making
Moderate supervision required for this position. Decisions will have an impact on success of Free Standing Boutique sales and operations.
Section 7: Essential Physical Requirements
Ability to lift up to 15 lbs.
Section 8: Financial Scope:
Manage Free Standing Boutique budgets and sales performance.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.