Сфера деятельности: Human Resources
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: La Vista, NE
Страна: United States
At SalonCentric, we are committed to creating a Beautiful Place to Work. We understand that your career journey is unique, and we strive to offer an inclusive, diverse and equitable culture to foster your passion and enhance your skills.
We are thrilled to announce we are hiring a Director of Human Resources for our Distribution Center in La Vista, Nebraska. You will report to the Assistant Vice President of Human Resources for our Integrated Supply Chain team.
If you love problem-solving, have a proactive mindset, and are energized by helping others, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for a collaborative and positive team player with excellent technical skills to join our team.
The Director, Human Resources is a business partner with full ownership of and accountability for the Human Resources function in the facility. You ensure alignment of Human Resources strategy and initiatives with all business objectives. You serve as a source of guidance, direction and career planning for employees and management. You act as a liaison for Corporate HR committees and special projects. To be successful in this role, you should develop a strong sense of the professional beauty products industry and distribution channel, as well as establish strong working relationships with key executives and committees and full partnership with Distribution Center management. You will support a team of approximately 200 employees across three shifts over a five-day scheduled work week, with occasional weekend work depending on operational needs.
· Direct day-to-day Human Resources department including activities and events that positively influence employee morale and productivity and support the desired culture and business outcomes
· Serve as the key business partner to the facility Operations Director to influence strategic decision-making and objectives that affect the operational ways of working
· Act as the subject matter expert in all aspects of coaching and development to enable the site leadership team to effectively lead and develop the workforce
· Develop recruitment strategy and sourcing techniques and implements innovative and efficient programs to ensure the hiring, retention and development of the best talent to maintain divisional growth, including heavy recruitment of non-exempt workforce.
· Manage and provides guidance in all employee relations issues. Ensures that appropriate management and executives are advised of sensitive issues
· Manage the performance evaluation process, annual salary exercise, annual benefits enrollment, succession planning programs and initiatives, as well as affirmative action and diversity, equity and inclusion plans
· Manage sourcing, development, retention and recognition of high-potential and promising players of all functional levels of organization
· Ensure compliance with appropriate governmental and legal regulations, policies and procedures
· Act as liaison with Corporate Human Resources on projects as directed by Human Resources senior management and implements new or revised HR programs at the facility level in accordance with the established HR strategy
· Participate in other special assignments as directed by Human Resources senior management
· Lead end-to-end change management for all Operations/Physical Distribution initiatives, with chief responsibility on employee communication planning and execution at the facility level
Things You’re Skilled In:
· Minimum BA/BS degree required, MBA a plus
· Minimum 6-8 years diverse and progressive Human Resources experience in a generalist capacity dealing with complex business and Human Resources issues
· Prefer at least 2 years comprehensive management of Human Resources function within a distribution or manufacturing facility
· Fluent bilingual communication abilities a plus (English/Spanish)
· Very strong understanding of employment laws and HR best practices
· Strong computer proficiency required, including MS Office and Human Resource Information Systems
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills essential for success
· Experience dealing directly and effectively with Senior Management
· Demonstrated presentation skills
· Must be able to travel up to 10% and work weekends as necessary to attend and participate in divisional and/or industry meetings and events
· Proven ability to coach, mentor, and consult with a wide range of management and employees for success
· Inspires employee trust by a handling employee issues with the sensitivity, confidentiality and tact
· Competent and thorough investigative skills with attention to detail to derive solutions and analyze complex people and legal issues
· Able to maintain a critical balance between employee advocacy and the company’s interests for desired outcomes
· Ability to actively engage employees to identify and address potential morale/culture/environment concerns before they manifest as problems in the workplace
· Flexible and adaptable to changing business requirements
Why You’ll Love Us:
Medical/Dental/ Vision 401k & Match Profit Sharing
Life & Disability Insurance Share Purchase Employee Discounts
Paid Time Off & Holidays Free Goods Flexible Work
Summer Friday Program Referral Bonuses GymPass
Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
…And much more!
SALON CENTRIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND AFFORDS EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ALL APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER (INCLUDING PREGNANCY), NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED UNDER LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.