Director of Technology, B2B Lead will be an integral part of L’Oreal USA Integration Services Team and serve as a team lead for the B2B Integration team managing the designing, developing, validating and maintaining real-time, batch and file integration for Americas Zone.
- Manage all B2B integration activities for the Americas zone (Supply Chain, Finance, Sales, BI…)
- Supervise a team of integration architects that develop, validate and maintain integration solutions using ESB, ETL, MFT and API technologies
- Active participation in the establishment and validation of needs.
- Architect and develop prototypes and demonstrate various alternatives for functional business requirements for a wide audience range
- Supervise external vendors that manages support during all phases of development and maintenance including severity 1 production issues
- Manage integration projects and activities for countries across North, Central and South Americas
- Act as a program manager for integration lead projects
- Provide clear goals for the B2B Integration team, allow autonomy of team members and opportunity to stand out
- Foster productive interactions between team members, strengthening the values of the team
- Establish direction and roles for team success : - All team members understand the group objectives and priorities for the year
- Propose and implement solutions that meet the needs of requesters.
- BS or equivalent degree with 5+ years of information technology experience
- Hands on/working knowledge of a majority of environments described below is required:
- SAP Master Data – Customer, Product and Pricing, logistics modules (SD, MM, FI)
- SAP PI 7.3 and higher (XI/PO)
- CA API Gateway 9.x (formerly Layer7)
- Cloud Computing (AWS is strongly preferred)
- Tibco ESB 6.x
- Informatica PowerCenter 9.6 or higher
- GlobalScape 7.2 or higher
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher
- C#, VB
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and strong ability to influence others
- Innovator with quick absorption of new technologies; strong understanding of technology solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work as a member of cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
- Some travel to Canada and Latin America is expected
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.