L’Oréal Group has aggressively embraced the digital era and has advanced many leading consumer-facing digital solutions across its business units. Data specifically is an area of vast strategic focus and it will power the next phase of our digital transformation. Our largest transformation is currently the Data Driven Marketing (DDM) Platform that empowers individualized marketing and clienteling interactions, in-store or online/mobile, and serve as the single Virtual Hub for consumer insights.
We seek an expert in cloud Solution Architecture to lead our effort to collect, organize, model, process, and store large and complex data sets that fuel our consumer & data digital strategy.
The Solution Architect will be responsible for managing and expanding the data flow framework from source data to activation. As the golden store of all information relating to our customers, products, and customer interactions, DDM will fuel interactions with our customers across channels with relevant data, in the right velocity and volume. They will manage the design and operations of end-to end omni-channel consumer data integrations for all L'Oréal DDM brands.
The primary focus will be to build and run a modern flexible solution suitable for all brands across USA and Canada. The Solution Architect will continue to grow and maintain data in this ecosystem as the company’s maturity increases.
- Oversee the maintenance of the data from source to marketing activation
- Establish process to readily source new, additional data to our customer data hub to engage our customers
- Support the modernization of L’Oréal's digital stack (consumer data, marketing technology, DDM)
- Support the Design and Build of Analytical solutions using cloud services in tools.
- Work cross-functionally with the marketing team on campaigns and initiatives
- Streamline the intake of new data feeds into our Data Hub for analytics/model development
- Work with Integration team to ensure consistency with L’Oréal integration architecture framework and that data is integrated in a manner to meet functional requirements
- Oversight of managed service vendor support and development teams
- Technical management of data design and data governance
- Outstanding functional and technical communication skills and demonstrated business and IT collaboration
- Proficiency in distributed and parallel computing methodologies and tools, big data, and cloud principles to implement business solutions
- Understanding of optimal data architecture designs for multiple types of data storage technologies NoSQL, MPP / Elastic Cloud processing platforms, and a multitude of traditional RDBMS systems
- Proficiency with industry standard BI and Data Visualization Tools
- Hands on experience with ML/AI tools, platforms, and data pipelines is a plus
- Exposure to MDM tools, practices, and solution architecture is a plus
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other technical discipline
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Data Management or Data Architecture roles
- Preferred experience with industry standard data integration tools
- Proficient in relational data modeling concepts and implementations
- Mastery of SQL, Python, Scala or other relevant languages for processing raw data, data validation and QA
- Significant knowledge of SQL Databases, NoSQL Databases, Spark oriented processing in Databricks, Hadoop, or other Cloud Data Platforms and related services
- Experience working with APIs to collect/ingest and send data
- Strong project management skills and able to work in an Agile environment
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience leading technical teams with and without a direct reporting structure
- Knowledge of industry leading MDM Software solutions (Reltio, Informatica MDM, Dell Boomi, IBM Infosphere etc.)
- Experience in MarTech and orchestration of consumer data for use in marketing campaigns across multiple channels is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR