Сфера деятельности: Information Systems
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Страна: United States
Business Relationship Manager – Finance
Job Family / Level:
Strategy & Governance / BRM
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
| || |
This person will report to the lead BRM responsible for the US Operations + Finance business domain and is part of the BRM team in the US. The candidate helps facilitate the Finance domain’s end-to-end IT strategy, roadmap definition and governance in alignment with strategic agenda and priorities of the respective business functions. Effectively manages the business demand for application capabilities at all levels. Provide overall guidance and ensures alignment across multiple delivery and product teams. Drives the innovation agenda and the performance of the services delivered. Ensures value creation and effectiveness of IT spend for the respective domain.
IT Strategy & Roadmap definition:
- Engage business and IT leaders in the Finance community to define requirements and priorities within the respective functional areas and ensure alignment with business vision and key strategies.
- Ensure Business vision within IT corporate organization, in order to guarantee business value creation
- Develop IT vision/mission, roadmaps and policies including security and quality
- Develop IT master plan and translate it into an annual plan with milestones and IT budget
- Develop business cases to relevant stakeholders addressing political, financial, and organizational interests
- Ensure end to end vision and integration of processes and capabilities within the domain and alignment with overall Application and Product Strategy and architecture principles
- Keep abreast of the emerging trends and technologies, evaluate their business value, applicability, and utility to the Group / specific business
- Drive the adoption of internal and external best practices and innovation opportunities for the domain
- Co-own with the respective Business Process Owners the IT/business governance for the domain
Domain Architecture Blueprint:
- Partner with the Enterprise Architecture team to develop the overall architecture roadmap to deliver the future state for the domain.
- Own and maintain the capability and solution maps across all business units for the domain
- Pro-actively manage the application portfolio and ensure standardization and consolidation of applications towards common solutions and platforms
- Ensure technology watch to identify new trends and opportunities in collaboration with Enterprise Architecture and Innovation teams.
Demand Management & Governance:
- Act as a proactive business partner: actively listen to internal/ external customers, articulates and clarifies /translate their needs into IT implications and evaluate and challenge the customers’ demands to ensure their alignment with the defined strategy
- Actively shape, review, plan, and prioritize Business demand for IT in the domain across regions and business units
- Own and manage the overall financial investment plan for the domain and ensure value creation for the business
- Own and Facilitate the IT/Business governance for the domain.
- Ensure timely communication to relevant stakeholders in the business and IT.
Service Performance supervision:
- Pro-actively manage business expectations and monitor their customer satisfaction levels through relevant service metrics and measures
- Lead service improvement initiatives ensuring the continuous improvement of end-to-end service and customer satisfaction
- Benchmark costs/prices/performance with external market and across the different entities of the group
- Communicate service charging and service performance elements as per SLAs
- Promote Customer advocacy role in from of business stakeholders within IT teams.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
Knowledge of the Consumer Package Goods industry in the areas of Supply Chain and Finance business process and transformation / Beauty industry experience a plus.
Professional Presence, Innovation / Creativity, Strong Communication Skills (Both Written and Verbal), Entrepreneurial, Strong Integrity, Results Driven.
Ability to interact with all levels of business and IT management. Team player.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship: Ability to demonstrate innovative thinking, appreciating and propose new ideas and solutions, while keeping a pragmatic eye
- Decode and influence: Ability to interact effectively, demonstrate influence and conciliation leading others to embrace his/her opinion and reach a positive, accepted closure to a conflict
- Ability to manage complexity/ Acts with transversal management skills
- Enable cooperation and collaboration: Ability develop collaborative/cooperative working, working in a team with members from different expertise, places and cultures to achieve collective goals
- Ability to lead change in business on IT taking into account structural and cultural issues and monitoring the impact, taking any required remedial action and refining approach
- Understand L'Oréal Business: Ability to understand overall business strategy, long term user/ customer needs and translate into IT Strategy
- Ability to identify internal and external benchmark to compare the internal performance with industry best practices
- Understand L'Oréal systems and technology: Strong knowledge of key existing IT (applications and infrastructure) components
- Knowledge of the IT portfolio components and their individual roadmaps
- 2-3 years’ experience in the Finance application transformation area is required. Previous working in a consultative atmosphere as a Customer Account manager a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR
◄ Назад к списку вакансий