L'Oreal USA, Information Technology
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
We offer excellent flexibility with two days of work from home a week. We cannot consider candidates that are fully remote.
L’Oreal is looking to hire an exceptional engineer/Architect ideally with a dual background in machine learning, Bot and software engineering with Salesforce technologies (Service cloud, Einstein AI) to be a part of the Americas Digital IT team. Designing, developing and customizing new and existing high performing solutions with a focus on automation and self-service. While mainly utilizing the Salesforce Einstein AI technology stack, the candidate will have a broad knowledge and experience across other development platforms and AI technologies. The candidate should demonstrate significant abilities to work with business stakeholders and cross functional teams ascertaining accurate requirements that lead to proper designs, development and achievable timelines for delivery.
- With a focus on automation, design solutions that leverage Salesforce best practices and introduce new technologies
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform. (Emphasis on automation)
- Design, develop, bring to production “intelligence” features on diverse data sets that includes structured, unstructured and social feeds, ratings and reviews.
- Effective research and requirements gathering with business stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Develop comprehensive configuration designs/diagrams and architectural documentation to support the successful implementation of projects
- Develop, build, customize new and existing, secure applications optimized for performance and built to scale
- Write and implement efficient code
- Test, evaluate, manage the life cycle of new programs. Ensure they are secure
- Knowledge and experience must span across systems/platforms including integrations and authentication, solutioning components that are outside of the Salesforce platform
- Well versed with Systems Integration Testing, quality assurance, UAT procedures
- Maintain and upgrade existing systems
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline.
- Certified Platform Developer I
- Certified Platform Developer II
- Certified to build SF Einstein AI / BOT technology
- Minimum work experience:
- 7 years of software development
- 4 years of complex Salesforce application development
- 2+ years of Lighting Framework development experience
- 2 years of Salesforce Einstein AI
- Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience with Service Cloud platform….a plus if with Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities or Knowledge.
- Industry experience with writing production level code (e.g., Python, Scala, PySpark, Java) and taking ML models/ algorithms to production
- Strong foundation in version control, configuration management, deployment methodologies and release management
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP,APIs, oAuth & SSO
- An analytical mind, ability to learn new technologies quickly
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Self-motivated and creative
- Good communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
- Attention to detail and follow-up
- Ability to work within an Agile and an SDLC environment (agile and more traditional development methodologies)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR