The Director, International Business Development is responsible for relationships with Zones and Markets, with a focus on the SAPNEMA and North Asia Zones. This role will also own the relationship with global Travel Retail. The role entails overseeing business development, strategy and communicating learnings to the International Business Development Team and the entire Global Team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for geographic areas designated above with a particular focus on China
- Responsible for collecting and harmonizing market animation calendars for publication to
- Direct contact and liaison for zone contacts
- Manage market needs and incremental operation requests particularly related to supply
- Obtain, review, and input international forecasts, sales activity, budgets and product Collect and circulate learnings and best practices within transversal and geographic responsibilities
- Support AVP of IBD with sales projections and launch forecasts for specified zones and markets
- Support AVP of IBD with global pricing and assortment strategies as it pertains to key zones
- Support leadership in preparation for key strategic meetings
- Partner with Cross-functionals on consumer studies
- Support adherence to Drive Timelines with regular reviews of market needs and brand norms
- Minimum 7+ Years of business modeling and brand building experience
- Strong understanding of category and economic dynamics
- Ability to balance commercial realities and organizational ambitions
- Strong analytical and communication skills, as well as sensitivity to needs of foreign markets
- Must be a hands-on professional with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, changing environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.