Job Title: Director, LUXE Fulfillment Center Operations
Supervisor Title: VP, Fulfillment Center Operations
FLSA status: Exempt
Location: South Brunswick, NJ
Innovation has fueled L'Oréal’s business for more than 100 years and we will rely on our culture of innovation and entrepreneurship to help us continually evolve. L'Oréal’s dynamic culture provides its employees with entrepreneurial freedom and opportunities to drive transformation across its €29.87B business, encompassing over 35 brands, around the globe. In the US, we have 12,000 employees working collaboratively across 14 states to build leading edge technologies, launch highly personalized products, reimagine consumer experiences, and develop creative solutions to reduce our environmental footprint.
Leading a team of 200+ associates, this position is responsible for both the strategic leadership and execution of the Luxe Fulfilment Center Operations Campus. The scope includes fulfillment to International and Domestic B2B and D2C customers. The role will be responsible for E2E optimization, delivery of customer and consumer satisfaction, profitability and driving L’Oreal for the Future Sustainability objectives. This scope also encompasses the deployment of the Luxe Network strategy as well as development of the local D2C strategy and capabilities. With the ambition of driving a culture of continuous improvement, diversity and inclusion, consumer centricity, development, engagement, and empowerment of the teams is also entailed in the scope of this role.
- Lead & develop a team of 200+ associates through engagement and empowerment
- Execute fulfillment operations for both International and Domestic markets
- Partner with our upstream and downstream supply chain stakeholders to drive E2E optimization
- Establish and execute the Luxe Fulfillment Transformation Roadmap, including organizational and system change, capital investment and agility in capabilities and lead time to the consumer
- Develop and execute local D2C strategy and fulfillment capabilities
- Drive the CI Roadmap and optimize our processes to eliminate loss and drive both short- and long-term cost optimization strategies
- Establish Cost to Serve model and improve service to the customer and E2E agility
- Modernize training with a focus on engagement, effectiveness, and adaptability to the evolving labor market
- Drive workforce engagement through Rewards and Recognition, Performance Management, Calibration
- Responsible for strategic anticipation and planning, including budgets, trends and 3YP
- Drive Sustainability, Safety, Quality and Ergonomics enhancements
- Support development of the individual Site Master Plan and Business Continuity Plan across the network
- Act as change agent in driving supply chain transformation
- BS in Supply Chain, Engineering, or related field
- 10 years of experience in distribution, manufacturing, or E2E Supply Chain roles with proven ability to lead large scope transformational projects
- Strong people leadership experience with proven ability to deploy organizational and technical change management
- Strong analytic skills and ability to translate data sets to various stakeholders in the organization
- Process excellence experience/training or certification (LEAN, EOS, Six Sigma, etc.) preferred
- Knowledge of ERP, WMS, LMS systems preferred
- Excellent communication skills along with ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite, including Microsoft Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, and Power BI
- Ability to work in fast-paced and challenging corporate environment, communicating effectively, and collaborating with team members and leaders
- Ability to work independently yet closely with team members to manage tight timeframes
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.