In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference in the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver on their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists, and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
DTC is a priority distribution channel for SkinCeuticals. We are looking for a collaborative problem solver and leader who can create CRM strategies and manage the global loyalty program. This requires building strong relationships across IT, digital counterparts (digital team, CDMO teams), creative, zones/markets, marketing, medical (B2B) and education.
- Define the first party data strategy for SkinCeuticals DTC & Share Insights
- Build 1st party strategy for CRM program according to the consumer profile (recruitment, retention, reactivation…) for markets to adopt
- Create creative (e.g., trigger emails) to share with markets across the customer journey
- Partner with markets on optimization of SMS as a key consumer touchpoint
- Manage and monitor data acquisition strategy in line with Group recommendation
- Ongoing reporting of key CRM metrics across all SkinCeuticals DTCs, including sharing of optimization opportunities where needed
- Leverage CRM insights to help markets and marketing teams to better understand the SkinCeuticals consumer
- Manage Global Loyalty Program
- Lead development and always on management of global online/offline loyalty program with key markets
- Collaborate with Medical and Sales teams to ensure needs of medical aesthetic professionals are aligned with loyalty program in key markets
- Partner with digital team to create assets, including DTC, email, SMS, social to support the launch of the loyalty program
- Partner with IT to ensure loyalty needs of SkinCeuticals is integrated into their roadmap globally
- Monitor performance of loyalty program when launched to create optimization and share results globally
- CRM knowledge: excellent comprehension of the customer life cycle and how to animate it. Technical knowledge of CRM and analytical systems. Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Consumer Centric Mindset: Obsess and Serve the consumer. Dedicate time and resources to staying current with our consumer to ensure SkinCeuticals is delivering what they need
- Action oriented: Need to be self-starter and able to work and make independently sound decisions in a timely manner. Know when to manage up.
- Strong organization skills: Act as a project leader and drive consistent, organized processes
- Team player: Must be tactful with strong team orientation. Ability to negotiate, influence and support others.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.