Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
The International Designer Collections 3.0 is a group within the L’Oréal Luxe Division at L’Oréal USA. IDC 3.0 has a luxurious portfolio of fragrance and beauty brands. The beauty brands consist of Giorgio Armani Beauty and Yves Saint Laurent Beauty. Our designer fragrances include Ralph Lauren, Viktor & Rolf, Diesel, Maison Margiela, Atelier Cologne, Valentino, and more.
IDC 3.0 has an exciting Director level opportunity with our Designer Fragrance Marketing team in New York, NY.
Job Summary: Plays a key role in the development, implementation and presentation of the individual brand. Implements marketing strategy including launch plans and promotional calendars while controlling costs and managing profits and loss. Works closely with marketing management to create, develop, execute, and evaluate new product launches and promotional marketing programs to support the brand.
Judgment and Decision Making
Offers judgment and opinions on marketing strategy of team. Requires moderate supervision in decision-making.
Responsible for execution of annual budget and tracking all trends. Works with finance to reconcile budget trends vs. actuals for areas within brand responsibility: samples, print, displays, testers and special events
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Marketing Services:
3. Special Events:
4. Sales Reporting Responsibilities:
• Complete knowledge of unit/dollar volume for each product within brand responsibility - both retail and net
5. New Products:
6. Additional responsibilities:
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity (i.e. participates in creative controversy using insightful questioning)
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.