Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Job Title: Director, Retail Media
FLSA status: Exempt
Division: L’Oréal Luxe
Supervisor Title: Head of Media
Location: New York
Date: May 2021
The role of Director, Retail Media will take on a primary role in the oversight and management of key strategic initiatives related to retailer media, data sharing agreements, data activation, and measurement of the same. This individual will develop and guide all aspects of the L’Oréal Luxe Retailer media strategy. They will be responsible for the strategy behind the placement of all advertisements and ensuring that all media efforts work toward each brand’s overall goals and objectives. This individual will work with various agencies and internal marketing teams to manage, develop and implement media programs to maximize brand image or sales of specific product lines. They will use data-driven insights and strategies to justify and explain media spending choices with the VPs of Marketing, as well as represent L’Oréal Luxe to our key Retailer media partners.
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables:
This individual will collaborate with these stakeholders to drive data driven programs and initiatives. They will work to support strategic brand objectives, launches, and activities; responsible for increasing consumer touchpoints, market share, discoverability & media performance.
Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, strong application skills of ideas to develop consumer knowledge and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. We are looking for a change agent that can naturally connect dots across the organization to capture strong results for the brand. This role requires constant interaction across a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. As a result, this individual must effectively build networks and become the in-house expert on the brand’s consumer mindset to help influence, convince, and introduce new ways of marketing. We are looking for a dynamic, creative leader and self-starter to build a vision for the brand. This position will require moderate supervision to maintain a proper corporate direction.
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.