IT COSMETICS, Jersey City, New Jersey
Site Experience Lead
The Site Experience Lead is the owner of the brand’s content and user experience strategy from end to end across our quick-growing eCommerce channel. They will be tasked with providing a “best in class” experience for our consumers leveraging data-driven insights, behavioral analytics, and industry best practices. We are looking for this role to create the optimized plan to seamlessly guide users down the consumer journey funnel from acquisition to final conversion, removing any friction or blockers they may encounter along the way.
The ideal candidate is innovative, takes initiative, and has a strategic mindset. This person will have experience building and executing digital strategies to support business objectives. This role must partner cross-functionally with the brand’s direct-to-consumer leadership, marketing teams, the Luxe Accelerator organization, and the product management team in order to effectively ensure that the brand’s vision is embodied within our site. This individual serves as a key subject matter expert regarding all website KPI’s, as well as industry benchmarks and customer expectations. This leader will play a large role in ensuring we are winning in the e-marketplace!
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables & responsibilities:
- Oversee end-to-end site experience and continuously seeking out opportunities to make digital experiences friction-less for consumers and support evolving business objectives.
- Drive UX/UI excellence to increase conversion and engagement, synthesizing key learnings and insights from consumer site behavior to inform a feedback loop with Marketing, Education and Global partners.
- Analyze KPIs/customer journeys to monitor and maximize effectiveness/ROI of both existing features and services as well as new initiatives.
- Develop site personalization and segmentation strategies to drive consumer engagement and lifetime value.
- Innovate new storytelling concepts to more effectively serve up inspiration and create cohesive cross-category messaging.
- Champion a mobile-first mentality and ensure all platforms and common viewports are accounted for in the entire site experience.
- Build an on-site roadmap to support activations, events, and launches
- Partner with marketing and media teams to understand and align on plans and tactics to ensure consistent onsite experience.
- Partner with the L’Oreal LUXE Accelerator team to implement user & A/B testing to help constantly evolve and optimize the user experience.
- Support SEO optimization by boosting content that can be indexed, improving onsite search, and maintaining asset (image and video) size requirements.
- Manage 1-2 direct reports and provide direction to the merchandising agency.
- College Degree
- 7+ years of relevant ecommerce experience; product or program management, tech background a plus
- Prior experience with Google Analytics and Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform preferred
- Experience creating and driving mobile-first strategies.
- Proven talent management experience providing coaching and mentoring staff to solve problems, make independent decisions, and work effectively under pressure.
- Highly strategic with the ability to take on large scopes of work and prioritize effectively.
- Passion for user-centric design; commitment to research, competitive analysis, user/stakeholder reviews, analytics and un-biased recommendations in a highly collaborative environment.
- Strong presentation skills with an ability to persuade an individual or group of people.
- Aptitude for building effective partnerships and interacting successfully with diverse individuals at all levels.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR