Job: Director / Sr. Mgr. – Display Assembly
Location: Cranbury, NJ
Manage the execution of promotional and value added finished goods for retail/drug customers and works cross functionally with Promotional Purchasing, Assembly Planning, Customer Service, and Transportation to deliver these finished goods to our customers on time and in full.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Coordinate activities of Display Assembly personnel to ensure store shelf is in-stock
- Ensure efficient flow of products from L'Oreal to our customers, meeting all shared fundamental service goals
- Control and reconcile inventory
- Develop capacity and production models to insure maximum labor efficiency
- Work cross-functionally to determine and implement priority logistical initiatives and customized strategies to maximize supply chain performance and efficiency
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, Planning, Fulfillment Centers and Supply Chain
- Plan overall production strategy and develop outsource strategy to overcome capacity constraints
- Effectively manage tower business and outside storage 3PLs
- Provide leadership in all high performing team and Safety, Health and Environmental-related activities
- Implement Pulse feedback initiatives and Simplicity activities
- Ensure a safe workplace - Zero Lost time accidents
- Develop and manage capital expenditure ROI
- Drive a productive, efficient team with Budget/Productivity expectations met
- Education: BA/BS degree, preferred
- Experience: 3-5 years distribution center operations experience required
- Technical Experience: 2-3 years SAP warehouse management module experience required; Microsoft Office experience with emphasis on Excel required
- Assembly promotional material co-packing a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.