Функция: Дизайн и мерчендайзинг
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New York - New York
JOB SUMMARY: Director of Store Design, IDC
The International Designer Collections is a group within the L’Oréal Luxe Division at L’Oréal USA. IDC has a luxurious portfolio of fragrance and beauty brands. The beauty brands consist of; Giorgio Armani Beauty, and Yves Saint Laurent Beauty. Our fine Fragrances include; Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Ralph Lauren, Victor & Rolf, Atelier Cologne, Diesel, Martin Margiela, and Drakkar.
Design, plan and execute all phases of store design for IDC group, across various retailer formats: department stores, shop in shops and open sell environments that achieve the brands’ standards for image, function, marketing and merchandising strategies.
- Close working partnership and strong open communication with the following internal groups: IDC Marketing teams: Creative, Purchasing, Creative Ops, Merchandising and Retail Excellence teams.
- Adapt global design standards to meet US market-specific needs, including the design of any US specific store fixtures.
- Project management / execution of all phases of the design project: including overseeing timelines and meeting deadlines; obtaining approvals and seeing project through from start to completion.
- Demonstrate an understanding of materials, cost, and time requirements on projects. Have ability to design within budget guidelines and provide value engineering as required.
- Manage and oversee day to day management of temporary help, external consultants, retailers, and contractors.
- Strong understanding of Visual Merchandising / Merchandising required, ensuring store design and product presentation is seamless. Must possess understanding of shelf, accessory and componentry materials, merchandising systems.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in design, store planning, architecture and or industrial design within the cosmetics or fashion arena. Strong graphic design sensibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design, and or Industrial Design, or higher equivalent experience.
- Computer skills: Advanced AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Sketch Up and or other rendering software
Required Personal Skills
- Ability to communicate quickly, clearly, and effectively across multiple departments; ability to accept creative input / feedback .
- Ability to work successfully in a strong team environment; contribute ideas, be persuasive / defend design solutions whilst remaining flexible and open to others points of view
- Confidently interact with customers, peers, and cross functional teams
- Superior organizational skills; handle multiple projects, and ability to adjust to pressing priorities
< Вернуться к списку вакансий