Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Job Title: Director, eCommerce Performance
Function: Direct-to-Consumer Organization
FLSA status: Exempt
Division: L’Oreal Luxe
Supervisor Title: AVP, eCommerce Performance
Location: New York
The role of the Director of eCommerce Performance will be tasked with instilling a data-driven approach across our brands and organization as we create the strategy and communication plans used to reach our consumer. This leader serves as a key subject matter expert regarding direct-to-consumer performance, including providing brands with proper industry benchmarks and performance drivers and KPIs. Through the creation of dashboards and other optimized reporting tools, this individual and their team will help upskill the organization in order to create fact-based strategies to optimize the consumer journey across our quick-growing eCommerce channel. We are looking for a consumer-focused, analytical, content marketing & digital ecommerce professional who is a skilled communicator and has a proven track record of building and developing a team of diverse individuals.
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables.
Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and data management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. It requires constant interaction within a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. Actively builds networks and becomes in-house expert on the account database to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of executing a variety of strategy. This position will require moderate supervision to maintain a proper corporate direction.
Essential Physical Requirements:
Must be able to work in an office environment
$500m+ growing direct to consumer eCommerce business.
Individual is accountable for managing the financial contracts and relationships for all 3rd party vendors for direct to consumer eCommerce.
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.