Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Clark, NJ
Страна: United States
The Director - Packaging e-Commerce will be responsible for leading the eCommerce strategy for our end to end supply chain. This will include developing strategies for fulfillment, consumer care, packaging, promotional planning and management as well as systems integration.
• Lead the development and execution of the eCommerce strategy which includes objectives, vision, roadmap, KPIs and operational norms
• Drive the L’Oreal Direct to Consumer activities as well as effectively grow partnerships with key top multi-channel industry partners
• Must successfully demonstrate transversal leadership across our divisions and functions to develop a holistic, effective eCommerce enabling network.
• Develop in partnership with IT the best in class tools and capabilities for e-commerce
• Represent L’Oreal interfacing direct with customers and consumers
• Willingness to both establish a compelling vision and personally invest in the execution of this vision
• BS/BA Degree in Supply Chain or Business related field and minimum 10 years prior Supply Chain experience
• 5+ Demonstrated experience in e-commerce
• Broad leadership skills to manage and interface effectively across multiple levels of leadership.
· Strong communication skills; organized; process-oriented
· Strong management experience, analytical skills, process management skills
· Strong collaboration skills and demonstrated strengths managing across boundaries (internal and external)
· Ability to lead, motivate, and encourage teamwork
· Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and Outlook
· SAP experience preferred
· Role is located in Clark, NJ with some travel required#DDIR