Director of Integrated Provider and Health Systems Solutions
Responsible for identifying and driving business for our Active Cosmetics Division [currently La Roche-Posay and CeraVe] and partner with Sales [Retail Accounts and Medical Detailing] to pull through/execute opportunities within:
- Retailer Pharmacy Opportunities – connecting back pharmacy with front store OTC including program driven by retailers ie Wellness days as well as driving new cross collaborations to unlock the potential for the Pharmacy hierarchy to embrace education and recommendation of OTC in adjunct to prescriptions
- CVS & Walgreens Clinics – Recommendations on collaboration with medical side of retailers.
- Hospital Systems/Practices/GPOs – Build the program of contracting with Group Purchasing Organizations and pull-through plans; Recommendation of other business opportunities
- Large Derm Groups – Identifying and building opportunities at the top with large business entities like Forefront Dermatology and Schweiger.
- Modernizing Medicine/Electronic Health Records/Escripts
- Opportunities within Integrated Delivery Networks (Kaiser, Geisinger, Carolinas Medical System, Cleveland Clinic, Memorial Hermann (Texas), UPMC)
- Building Business Plans with Financial P&L
- Senior level Customer relationships
Core Skill Sets/Expertise:
- Knowledgeable about OTC products and clinical science
- Business and financial acumen
- Can develop and position sales strategies and tactics within this space making key high level relationships within retailers to identify financial growth opportunities and develop sound business and targeting plans.
- Ability to develop business case including market/financial opportunity, business case.
- Ability to work with multiple internal stakeholders across various departments including sales and marketing to execute programs.
- Outside the box thinking to find innovative ideas to drive success.
- Strong communication and presentation skills for selling internally and externally
- Can communicate very complex concepts clearly.
- Must have a strong sense of urgency and results orientation.
- Willing to travel 50% of the time
Health Care Industry:
- Comprehensive understanding of the recent changes to the U.S. healthcare system and current dynamics driving how, why, and where care is provided.
- The latest on retail pharmacies and healthcare mergers and how they are evolving their business model to become a stronger player in healthcare
- The concept of shared risk payments / bundled payments
- The role of patient engagement in optimizing outcomes
- Differences between commercial and government payers
- Understanding of Pharmacy benefits manager (PBM)
- Health insurance exchange
- Medicare and Medicaid
- CDCs Healthy People 2020 program
- The IHI Triple Aim
- Merit-Based Incentive Payment Program (MIPS) AKA the Quality Payment Program (QPP)
- Hospital Readmission Reduction Program / Hospital Value-based purchasing program
- Clinical Decision Support Systems
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.