Функция: Трининги и обучение (клиенты и
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Florida - St. Petersburg
Job Title: Director, Learning and Development
Supervisor Title: General Manager and/or VP, Store Operations
Location: St Petersburg, FL (NOC)
The Director of Learning and Development will create and develop a world class on-boarding and leadership development curriculum. They will work with the Leadership Team, Store Operations and Human Resources to create programs and initiatives in support of an exceptional customer service environment. The L&D Director will ensure SalonCentric values are incorporated into all L&D activities while creating engaging and effective tools and programs that will help the team grow. They will partner with Human Resources and Store Operations to identify skills and competencies needed to strengthen our organization and create programs around those in order to prepare for the future. They will build curriculum, design and implement highly effective, results driven trainings, e-learnings, videos and development strategies.
- Design, development, training processes inclusive of the legal and Human Resources approval process.
- Editing and delivery of all in house and external training solutions and resources.
- Meet deadlines and successfully manage multiple tasks with competing priorities in a constantly changing environment.
- Lead the implementation and preparation for national meetings, inclusive of the annual DM Summit and National Conference in conjunction with channel and field leaders and Store Operations.
- Manage Learning and Development budget.
- Exhibit excellent communication (verbal/written), documentation and facilitation skills.
- Work closely with Store Managers and L&D Managers in the stores on a regular basis to ensure the proper implementation of product knowledge, service/selling techniques and community-building strategies.
- Directly lead and develop the L&D Managers. Lead the L&D team in their responsibility for the success and efficacy of the Beauty Guru and Business Guru programs and their positive impact on the stores.
- Must have the ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Must possess advanced interpersonal skills – demonstrated through experience in influencing staff and leaders at all levels of the organization.
Experience, Competencies and Physical Requirements
- 5-8 years of Education, Communications and/or Training experience.
- 3+ Years of Retail or Marketing experience highly desirable.
- Proven experience in coaching, mentoring, training and developing individuals and teams.
- Proven experience in developing training materials (booklets, videos, e-learning modules).
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and other design/presentation applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related field of study (or equivalent work experience) required
- Must be able to remain stationary or sit for the majority of scheduled day.
- Able to constantly operate a computer and other office equipment throughout the day.
- Ability to travel 50-75% based upon business needs
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий